Scrabble word: BREECH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREECH exist?
Definitions of BREECH in dictionaries:
- noun - opening in the rear of the barrel of a gun where bullets can be loaded
- The lower rear portion of the human trunk; the buttocks.
- Trousers extending to or just below the knee.
- The part of a firearm behind the barrel.
- The lower part of a pulley block.
- verb - to clothe with breeches (trousers)
There are 6 letters in BREECH: B C E E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREECH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREECH plus a wildcard: BREECH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREECH
Images for BREECH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.