Scrabble word: BEECH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEECH exist?
Definitions of BEECH in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several large deciduous trees with rounded spreading crowns and smooth grey bark and small sweet edible triangular nuts enclosed in burs
- noun - wood of any of various beech trees
- A deciduous tree of the genus Fagus having smooth, gray bark, alternate, simple leaves, and three-angled nuts enclosed in prickly burs.
- The wood of any of these trees, used for flooring, containers, plywood, and tool handles.
- Any of several other woody plants, as in the genera Carpinus and Nothofagus.
- adj - a type of tree [n -ES] : BEECHEN
There are 5 letters in BEECH: B C E E H
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEECH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEECH plus a wildcard: BEECH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEECH
Images for BEECH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.