Scrabble word: EUCHRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EUCHRE exist?
Definitions of EUCHRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a card game similar to ecarte
- A card game played usually with the highest 32 cards, in which each player is dealt 5 cards and the player making the trump is required to take at least 3 tricks to win.
- The act of euchring an opponent.
- To prevent (an opponent) from taking 3 tricks in euchre.
- To deceive by sly or underhand means; cheat: euchred us out of our life savings.
- verb - to prevent from winning three tricks in euchre (a card game)
There are 6 letters in EUCHRE: C E E H R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EUCHRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EUCHRE plus a wildcard: EUCHRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EUCHRE
Images for EUCHRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.