Scrabble word: SPHERE
Is SPHERE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPHERE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - any spherically shaped artifact
- noun - the geographical area in which one nation is very influential
- noun - a particular aspect of life or activity
- noun - a solid figure bounded by a spherical surface (including the space it encloses)
- noun - a three-dimensional closed surface such that every point on the surface is equidistant from the center
- noun - the apparent surface of the imaginary sphere on which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- A three-dimensional surface, all points of which are equidistant from a fixed point.
- A spherical object or figure.
- A celestial body, such as a planet or star.
- The sky, appearing as a hemisphere to an observer: the sphere of the heavens.
- Any of a series of concentric, transparent, revolving globes that together were once thought to contain the moon, sun, planets, and stars.
- The extent of a person’s knowledge, interests, or social position.
- An area of power, control, or influence; domain.
- To form into a sphere.
- To put in or within a sphere.
- To surround or encompass.
- verb - to form into a sphere (a type of geometric solid)
There are 6 letters in SPHERE: E E H P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPHERE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPHERE, to go: SPHERE?
Rearrange the letters in SPHERE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPHERE
Images for SPHERE
What's nearby SPHERE
Lookup in Wiki for SPHERE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPHERE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPHERE"