Scrabble word: SPHERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPHERE exist?
Definitions of SPHERE in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - any spherically shaped artifact
- noun - the geographical area in which one nation is very influential
- noun - a particular aspect of life or activity
- noun - a solid figure bounded by a spherical surface (including the space it encloses)
- noun - a three-dimensional closed surface such that every point on the surface is equidistant from the center
- noun - the apparent surface of the imaginary sphere on which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- A three-dimensional surface, all points of which are equidistant from a fixed point.
- A spherical object or figure.
- A celestial body, such as a planet or star.
- The sky, appearing as a hemisphere to an observer: the sphere of the heavens.
- Any of a series of concentric, transparent, revolving globes that together were once thought to contain the moon, sun, planets, and stars.
- The extent of a person’s knowledge, interests, or social position.
- An area of power, control, or influence; domain.
- To form into a sphere.
- To put in or within a sphere.
- To surround or encompass.
- verb - to form into a sphere (a type of geometric solid)
There are 6 letters in SPHERE: E E H P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPHERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPHERE plus a wildcard: SPHERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPHERE
Images for SPHERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.