Scrabble word: SPHERES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPHERES exist?
Definitions of SPHERES in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - any spherically shaped artifact
- noun - the geographical area in which one nation is very influential
- noun - a particular aspect of life or activity
- noun - a solid figure bounded by a spherical surface (including the space it encloses)
- noun - a three-dimensional closed surface such that every point on the surface is equidistant from the center
- noun - the apparent surface of the imaginary sphere on which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- verb - to form into a sphere (a type of geometric solid)
There are 7 letters in SPHERES: E E H P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPHERES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPHERES plus a wildcard: SPHERES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPHERES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPHERES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.