Scrabble word: SPREE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPREE exist?
Definitions of SPREE in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief indulgence of your impulses
- verb - engage without restraint in an activity and indulge, as when shopping
- A carefree, lively outing.
- A drinking bout.
- Overindulgence in an activity.
- noun - an unrestrained indulgence in an activity
There are 5 letters in SPREE: E E P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPREE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPREE plus a wildcard: SPREE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPREE
Images for SPREE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.