Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERAPE exist?
Definitions of SERAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long brightly colored shawl
- A long blanketlike shawl, often brightly colored and fringed at the ends, worn especially by Mexican men.
- n - a colorful woolen shawl
There are 6 letters in SERAPE: A E E P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERAPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERAPE plus a wildcard: SERAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERAPE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERAPE
- MEXICAN serape (PONCHO) Adult Basic Costumes Rubies
- Mexican serape Costume - Holiday Costumes
- ... serape Satillo Ponchos hoodies Baja Poncho serape falsa Blanket
- colorful mexican serape small mini mexican serape 24 x 56 item id ...
- hearst poncho serape this magnificent serape design is hand loomed
- Mexican serape Plus Size Costume
- Mexican serape Adult Costume for Halloween - Pure Costumes
- mexican serape 1 piece serape visit store price 23 98 at halloween ...
- Vintage Mexican Blanket serape by kibster on Etsy
- Home Fiesta serape Drink Cozy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.