Scrabble word: RELAPSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELAPSE exist?
Definitions of RELAPSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a failure to maintain a higher state
- verb - deteriorate in health
- verb - go back to bad behavior
- To fall or slide back into a former state.
- To regress after partial recovery from illness.
- To slip back into bad ways; backslide.
- verb - to fall or slip back into a former state
There are 7 letters in RELAPSE: A E E L P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELAPSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELAPSE plus a wildcard: RELAPSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELAPSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELAPSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.