Scrabble word: PEARLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEARLS exist?
Definitions of PEARLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster
- noun - a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- noun - a shape that is spherical and small
- verb - gather pearls, from oysters in the ocean
- verb - to adorn with pearls (smooth, rounded masses formed in certain mollusks)
There are 6 letters in PEARLS: A E L P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEARLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEARLS plus a wildcard: PEARLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEARLS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEARLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.