Scrabble word: SAMPLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAMPLER exist?
Definitions of SAMPLER in dictionaries:
- noun - an observation station that is set up to make sample observations of something
- noun - someone who samples food or drink for its quality
- noun - an assortment of various samples
- noun - a piece of embroidery demonstrating skill with various stitches
- One who is employed to take and appraise samples, as of a food product.
- A mechanical device that is used to obtain and analyze samples.
- A decorative piece of cloth embroidered with various designs or mottoes in a variety of stitches, serving as an example of skill at needlework.
- A representative collection or selection: a sampler of American short-story writers.
- A variety; an assortment.
- verb - to test a representative portion of a whole
There are 7 letters in SAMPLER: A E L M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMPLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAMPLER plus a wildcard: SAMPLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAMPLER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAMPLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.