Scrabble word: SAMPLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAMPLER exist?
Definitions of SAMPLER in dictionaries:
- noun - an observation station that is set up to make sample observations of something
- noun - someone who samples food or drink for its quality
- noun - an assortment of various samples
- noun - a piece of embroidery demonstrating skill with various stitches
- One who is employed to take and appraise samples, as of a food product.
- A mechanical device that is used to obtain and analyze samples.
- A decorative piece of cloth embroidered with various designs or mottoes in a variety of stitches, serving as an example of skill at needlework.
- A representative collection or selection: a sampler of American short-story writers.
- A variety; an assortment.
- verb - to test a representative portion of a whole