Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPERM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPERM exist?
Definitions of SPERM in dictionaries:
- noun - the male reproductive cell
- A male gamete or reproductive cell; a spermatozoon.
- A substance, such as spermaceti, associated with the sperm whale.
- adj - a mature reproductive cell [n -S] : GAMETAL, GAMETIC
There are 5 letters in SPERM: E M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPERM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPERM plus a wildcard: SPERM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPERM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPERM
- Filesperm.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Every sperm is Sacred Our End of the Net
- How to help abnormal sperm - Ping Ming Health
- sperm 3D Model by tartino
- sperm bank turns down redheads - Telegraph
- Filesperm stained.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Nerdy Science Blog sperm
- sperm (Pictures Images Photos & Diagrams)
- Frozen Assets Why American sperm Is a Hot Commodity TIME.com