Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIMES exist?
Definitions of PRIMES in dictionaries:
- noun - a number that has no factor but itself and 1
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - the second canonical hour
- noun - the time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest
- verb - insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- verb - cover with a primer
- verb - fill with priming liquid
- adj - prepared
There are 6 letters in PRIMES: E I M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIMES plus a wildcard: PRIMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIMES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.