Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIME exist?
Definitions of PRIME in dictionaries:
- noun - a number that has no factor but itself and 1
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - the second canonical hour
- noun - the time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest
- verb - insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- verb - cover with a primer
- verb - fill with priming liquid
- adj - first in rank or degree
- adj - used of the first or originating agent
- adj - of superior grade
- adj - of or relating to or being an integer that cannot be factored into other integers
- adj - being at the best stage of development
- First in excellence, quality, or value.
- First in degree or rank; chief.
- First or early in time, order, or sequence; original.
- Of the highest U.
- Of, relating to, or being a prime number.
- The earliest hours of the day; dawn.
- The first season of the year; spring.
- The age of ideal physical perfection and intellectual vigor.
- The period or phase of ideal or peak condition.
- The first position of thrust and parry in fencing.
- One used to distinguish different values of the same variable in a mathematical expression.
- One used to represent a unit of measurement, such as feet or minutes in latitude and longitude.
- The second of the seven canonical hours.
- The time appointed for this service, the first hour of the day or 6 A.
- A prime number.
- A prime rate.
- To make ready; prepare: guard dogs primed for attack.
- To prepare (a gun or mine) for firing by inserting a charge of gunpowder or a primer.
- To prepare for operation, as by pouring water into a pump or gasoline into a carburetor.
- To prepare (a surface) for painting by covering with size, primer, or an undercoat.
- To become prepared for future action or operation.
- adj - prepared
There are 5 letters in PRIME: E I M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIME plus a wildcard: PRIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIME
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.