Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPURE exist?
Definitions of IMPURE in dictionaries:
- adj - combined with extraneous elements
- adj - (used of persons or behaviors) immoral or obscene
- adj - having a physical or moral blemish so as to make impure according to dietary or ceremonial laws
- Not pure or clean; contaminated.
- Not purified by religious rite; unclean.
- Immoral or obscene.
- Mixed with another, usually inferior substance; adulterated.
- Being a composite of more than one color or mixed with black or white.
- Deriving from more than one source, style, or convention; eclectic: an impure art form.
- Not consistent in grammar, vocabulary, idiom, or usage: an impure style.
- adv - not pure [adj IMPURER, IMPUREST] : IMPURELY
There are 6 letters in IMPURE: E I M P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPURE plus a wildcard: IMPURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPURE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPURE
- Data results and UV-Vis spectroscopy of the dyes I used
- Cite Titlevintagebrightoncomvintagebrightoncomcite
- Question 182 Why is the dog the most impure animal and the most loyal ...
- amour la mort lenfance perdue impure Wilhelmina
- Fine clear - Elimine les points noirs et les impurets du visage
- Water crisis Myth & Reality GMB AKASH
- Read Through the Bible Blog Jesus Heals Matthew 17 Day 52 Feb 21st ...
- Mary-Kate is an impure Idol mary kate antony mcallef 02 - Photo ...
- The Day We Stopped - Mine by impureacts on deviantART
- Placer deposits represent concentrations of gold derivedfrom lode ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.