Scrabble word: IMPURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPURE exist?
Definitions of IMPURE in dictionaries:
- adj - combined with extraneous elements
- adj - (used of persons or behaviors) immoral or obscene
- adj - having a physical or moral blemish so as to make impure according to dietary or ceremonial laws
- Not pure or clean; contaminated.
- Not purified by religious rite; unclean.
- Immoral or obscene.
- Mixed with another, usually inferior substance; adulterated.
- Being a composite of more than one color or mixed with black or white.
- Deriving from more than one source, style, or convention; eclectic: an impure art form.
- Not consistent in grammar, vocabulary, idiom, or usage: an impure style.
- adv - not pure [adj IMPURER, IMPUREST] : IMPURELY