Scrabble word: PREMIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREMIUM exist?
Definitions of PREMIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - payment for insurance
- noun - the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal value
- noun - a fee charged for exchanging currencies
- noun - a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
- noun - payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
- adj - having or reflecting superior quality or value
- A prize or an award.
- Something offered free or at a reduced price as an inducement to buy something else.
- A sum of money or bonus paid in addition to a regular price, salary, or other amount.
- The amount paid, often in addition to the interest, to obtain a loan.
- The amount paid or payable, often in installments, for an insurance policy.
- The amount at which something is valued above its par or nominal value, as money or securities.
- The amount at which a securities option is bought or sold.
- Payment for training in a trade or profession.
- Of superior quality or value: premium gasoline.
- noun - an additional payment
There are 7 letters in PREMIUM: E I M M P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREMIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREMIUM plus a wildcard: PREMIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREMIUM
Images for PREMIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.