Scrabble word: PREMIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREMIUM exist?
Definitions of PREMIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - payment for insurance
- noun - the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal value
- noun - a fee charged for exchanging currencies
- noun - a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
- noun - payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
- adj - having or reflecting superior quality or value
- A prize or an award.
- Something offered free or at a reduced price as an inducement to buy something else.
- A sum of money or bonus paid in addition to a regular price, salary, or other amount.
- The amount paid, often in addition to the interest, to obtain a loan.
- The amount paid or payable, often in installments, for an insurance policy.
- The amount at which something is valued above its par or nominal value, as money or securities.
- The amount at which a securities option is bought or sold.
- Payment for training in a trade or profession.
- Of superior quality or value: premium gasoline.
- noun - an additional payment