Scrabble word: MUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUM exist?
Definitions of MUM in dictionaries:
- noun - of China
- noun - informal terms for a mother
- noun - secrecy
- adj - failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
- Used as a command to stop speaking.
- To act or play in a pantomime.
- To go merrymaking in a mask or disguise especially during a festival.
- A chrysanthemum.
- A strong beer originally brewed in Brunswick, Germany.
- verb - to act in a disguise
There are 3 letters in MUM: M M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUM plus a wildcard: MUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUM
Images for MUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.