Scrabble word: PREMIUMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREMIUMS exist?
Definitions of PREMIUMS in dictionaries:
- noun - payment for insurance
- noun - the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal value
- noun - a fee charged for exchanging currencies
- noun - a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
- noun - payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
- noun - an additional payment