Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREMIUMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREMIUMS exist?
Definitions of PREMIUMS in dictionaries:
- noun - payment for insurance
- noun - the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal value
- noun - a fee charged for exchanging currencies
- noun - a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
- noun - payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
- noun - an additional payment
There are 8 letters in PREMIUMS: E I M M P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREMIUMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREMIUMS plus a wildcard: PREMIUMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREMIUMS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREMIUMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.