Scrabble word: SUMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUMMER exist?
Definitions of SUMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - the warmest season of the year
- noun - the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty
- verb - spend the summer
- The usually warmest season of the year, occurring between spring and autumn and constituting June, July, and August in the Northern Hemisphere, or, as calculated astronomically, extending from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox.
- A period of fruition, fulfillment, happiness, or beauty.
- To lodge or keep during the summer: summered the herd in the south meadow.
- Of, having to do with, occurring in, or appropriate to the season of summer: summer heat; summer attire.
- Grown during the season of summer: summer crops.
- A heavy horizontal timber that serves as a supporting beam, especially for the floor above.
- A lintel.
- A large, heavy stone usually set on the top of a column or pilaster to support an arch or a lintel.
- verb - to pass the summer (the warmest season of the year)