Scrabble word: SUMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUMMER exist?
Definitions of SUMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - the warmest season of the year
- noun - the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty
- verb - spend the summer
- The usually warmest season of the year, occurring between spring and autumn and constituting June, July, and August in the Northern Hemisphere, or, as calculated astronomically, extending from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox.
- A period of fruition, fulfillment, happiness, or beauty.
- To lodge or keep during the summer: summered the herd in the south meadow.
- Of, having to do with, occurring in, or appropriate to the season of summer: summer heat; summer attire.
- Grown during the season of summer: summer crops.
- A heavy horizontal timber that serves as a supporting beam, especially for the floor above.
- A lintel.
- A large, heavy stone usually set on the top of a column or pilaster to support an arch or a lintel.
- verb - to pass the summer (the warmest season of the year)
There are 6 letters in SUMMER: E M M R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUMMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUMMER plus a wildcard: SUMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUMMER
Images for SUMMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.