Is SUMMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUMMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the warmest season of the year
- noun - the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty
- verb - spend the summer
- The usually warmest season of the year, occurring between spring and autumn and constituting June, July, and August in the Northern Hemisphere, or, as calculated astronomically, extending from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox.
- A period of fruition, fulfillment, happiness, or beauty.
- To lodge or keep during the summer: summered the herd in the south meadow.
- Of, having to do with, occurring in, or appropriate to the season of summer: summer heat; summer attire.
- Grown during the season of summer: summer crops.
- A heavy horizontal timber that serves as a supporting beam, especially for the floor above.
- A lintel.
- A large, heavy stone usually set on the top of a column or pilaster to support an arch or a lintel.
- verb - to pass the summer (the warmest season of the year)
There are 6 letters in SUMMER: E M M R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUMMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUMMER, to go: SUMMER?
Rearrange the letters in SUMMER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUMMER
What's nearby SUMMER
Lookup in Wiki for SUMMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUMMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUMMER"