Scrabble word: UPRISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPRISE exist?
Definitions of UPRISE in dictionaries:
- verb - come into existence
- verb - ascend as a sound
- verb - rise up as in fear
- verb - rise to one's feet
- verb - come up, of celestial bodies
- verb - move upward
- verb - return from the dead
- verb - get up and out of bed
- To get up or stand up; rise.
- To go, move, or incline upward; ascend.
- To rise into view, especially from below the horizon.
- To increase in pitch or volume; swell.
- The act or process of rising.
- An upward slope; an ascent.
- verb - to rise up
There are 6 letters in UPRISE: E I P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPRISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPRISE plus a wildcard: UPRISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPRISE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UPRISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.