Scrabble word: UPRISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPRISE exist?
Definitions of UPRISE in dictionaries:
- verb - come into existence
- verb - ascend as a sound
- verb - rise up as in fear
- verb - rise to one's feet
- verb - come up, of celestial bodies
- verb - move upward
- verb - return from the dead
- verb - get up and out of bed
- To get up or stand up; rise.
- To go, move, or incline upward; ascend.
- To rise into view, especially from below the horizon.
- To increase in pitch or volume; swell.
- The act or process of rising.
- An upward slope; an ascent.
- verb - to rise up