Scrabble word: RIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPE exist?
Definitions of RIPE in dictionaries:
- adj - fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
- adj - fully prepared or eager
- adj - most suitable or right for a particular purpose
- adj - at the highest point of development especially in judgment or knowledge
- adj - far along in time
- Fully developed; mature: ripe peaches.
- Resembling matured fruit, as in fullness.
- Sufficiently advanced in preparation or aging to be used or eaten: ripe cheese.
- Thoroughly matured, as by study or experience; seasoned: ripe judgment.
- Advanced in years: the ripe age of 90.
- Fully prepared to do or undergo something; ready: “By 1965 the republic was ripe for a coup” (Alex Shoumatoff).
- Sufficiently advanced; opportune: The time is ripe for great societal changes.
- Exhibiting overtones of or references to sex; scatological: “The language on the stage was riper than anything I have heard in a lifetime of newspaper work” (John Hughes).
- Emitting a foul odor, especially body odor.
- adv - fully developed [adj RIPER, RIPEST] : RIPELY
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 4 letters in RIPE: E I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIPE plus a wildcard: RIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIPE
Images for RIPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.