Scrabble word: RIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPE exist?
Definitions of RIPE in dictionaries:
- adj - fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
- adj - fully prepared or eager
- adj - most suitable or right for a particular purpose
- adj - at the highest point of development especially in judgment or knowledge
- adj - far along in time
- Fully developed; mature: ripe peaches.
- Resembling matured fruit, as in fullness.
- Sufficiently advanced in preparation or aging to be used or eaten: ripe cheese.
- Thoroughly matured, as by study or experience; seasoned: ripe judgment.
- Advanced in years: the ripe age of 90.
- Fully prepared to do or undergo something; ready: “By 1965 the republic was ripe for a coup” (Alex Shoumatoff).
- Sufficiently advanced; opportune: The time is ripe for great societal changes.
- Exhibiting overtones of or references to sex; scatological: “The language on the stage was riper than anything I have heard in a lifetime of newspaper work” (John Hughes).
- Emitting a foul odor, especially body odor.
- adv - fully developed [adj RIPER, RIPEST] : RIPELY
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain