Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPIRE exist?
Definitions of SPIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tall tower that forms the superstructure of a building (usually a church or temple) and that tapers to a point at the top
- A top part or point that tapers upward; a pinnacle.
- A structure or formation, such as a steeple, that tapers to a point at the top.
- To furnish with a spire.
- A spiral.
- A single turn of a spiral; a whorl.
- The area farthest from the aperture and nearest the apex on a coiled gastropod shell.
- v - to rise in a tapering manner
There are 5 letters in SPIRE: E I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPIRE plus a wildcard: SPIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPIRE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPIRE
- Dublin spire Images Architect Dublin Spike Design Ireland Dublin ...
- The Worlds Most Anticipated Architectures Chicago spire Famous ...
- Tin Of Brasso A Rag And 1.75m To Clean A Big Pole
- The tC Life Chicago spire
- Chicago spire USA Santiago Calatrava archiCentral
- Dublin spire a photo from Dublin South TrekEarth
- Creative Review - Chicago spire Identity
- FileE4324-spire-of-Dublin.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The church spire with a twist The UK Curiosity Blog
- The top of the spire Salisbury Cathedral OS grid SU1429 Geograph ...