Scrabble word: SPIRE
Is SPIRE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tall tower that forms the superstructure of a building (usually a church or temple) and that tapers to a point at the top
- A top part or point that tapers upward; a pinnacle.
- A structure or formation, such as a steeple, that tapers to a point at the top.
- To furnish with a spire.
- A spiral.
- A single turn of a spiral; a whorl.
- The area farthest from the aperture and nearest the apex on a coiled gastropod shell.
- verb - to rise in a tapering manner
There are 5 letters in SPIRE: E I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIRE
Click to search all anagrams of SPIRE plus a wildcard: SPIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPIRE
Images for SPIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.