Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIDES exist?
Definitions of PRIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of self-respect and personal worth
- noun - satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements
- noun - the trait of being spurred on by a dislike of falling below your standards
- noun - a group of lions
- noun - unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- verb - be proud of
- verb - to feel pride (a feeling of self-esteem)
There are 6 letters in PRIDES: D E I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIDES plus a wildcard: PRIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIDES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIDES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.