Scrabble word: DRIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIP exist?
Definitions of DRIP in dictionaries:
- noun - flowing in drops
- noun - the sound of a liquid falling drop by drop
- noun - (architecture) a projection from a cornice or sill designed to protect the area below from rainwater (as over a window or doorway)
- verb - fall in drops
- verb - let or cause to fall in drops
- To fall in drops: Water is dripping from that leaky faucet.
- To shed drops: an umbrella that is dripping all over the floor.
- To ooze or be saturated with or as if with liquid: “His playing drips with exaggerated rubato and unorthodox tempi” (Annalyn Swan).
- The process of forming and falling in drops.
- Liquid or moisture that falls in drops.
- A slight intermittent flow or leak: fixed the drip in the faucet.
- The sound made by liquid falling in drops: listened to the steady drip of the rain.
- A projection on a cornice or sill that protects the area below from rainwater.
- A tiresome or annoying person.
- verb - to fall in drops