Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIP exist?
Definitions of DRIP in dictionaries:
- noun - flowing in drops
- noun - the sound of a liquid falling drop by drop
- noun - (architecture) a projection from a cornice or sill designed to protect the area below from rainwater (as over a window or doorway)
- verb - fall in drops
- verb - let or cause to fall in drops
- To fall in drops: Water is dripping from that leaky faucet.
- To shed drops: an umbrella that is dripping all over the floor.
- To ooze or be saturated with or as if with liquid: “His playing drips with exaggerated rubato and unorthodox tempi” (Annalyn Swan).
- The process of forming and falling in drops.
- Liquid or moisture that falls in drops.
- A slight intermittent flow or leak: fixed the drip in the faucet.
- The sound made by liquid falling in drops: listened to the steady drip of the rain.
- A projection on a cornice or sill that protects the area below from rainwater.
- A tiresome or annoying person.
- verb - to fall in drops
There are 4 letters in DRIP: D I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRIP plus a wildcard: DRIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRIP
Images for DRIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.