Scrabble word: RIPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPED exist?
Definitions of RIPED in dictionaries:
- verb - tear or be torn violently
- verb - move precipitously or violently
- verb - cut (wood) along the grain
- verb - criticize or abuse strongly and violently
- adv - fully developed [adj RIPER, RIPEST] : RIPELY
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 5 letters in RIPED: D E I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIPED plus a wildcard: RIPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIPED
Images for RIPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.