Scrabble word: DIPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIPPER exist?
Definitions of DIPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a ladle that has a cup with a long handle
- noun - a cluster of seven stars in Ursa Minor
- noun - a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- noun - small North American diving duck
- noun - small stocky diving bird without webbed feet
- One that dips, especially a container for taking up water.
- One of several small birds of the genus Cinclus that dive into swift-moving streams and feed along the bottom.
- verb - to immerse briefly into a liquid
There are 6 letters in DIPPER: D E I P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIPPER plus a wildcard: DIPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIPPER
Images for DIPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.