Is DIPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a ladle that has a cup with a long handle
- noun - a cluster of seven stars in Ursa Minor
- noun - a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- noun - small North American diving duck
- noun - small stocky diving bird without webbed feet
- One that dips, especially a container for taking up water.
- One of several small birds of the genus Cinclus that dive into swift-moving streams and feed along the bottom.
- verb - to immerse briefly into a liquid
There are 6 letters in DIPPER: D E I P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIPPER, to go: DIPPER?
Rearrange the letters in DIPPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIPPER
What's nearby DIPPER
Lookup in Wiki for DIPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIPPER"