Scrabble word: DIPPERS
Is DIPPERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DIPPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a Baptist denomination founded in 1708 by Americans of German descent
- noun - a ladle that has a cup with a long handle
- noun - a cluster of seven stars in Ursa Minor
- noun - a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- noun - small North American diving duck
- noun - small stocky diving bird without webbed feet
- verb - to immerse briefly into a liquid
There are 7 letters in DIPPERS: D E I P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIPPERS
Click to search all anagrams of DIPPERS plus a wildcard: DIPPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIPPERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIPPERS
Lookup in Wiki for DIPPERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.