Scrabble word: RIPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPPED exist?
Definitions of RIPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - a stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
- noun - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- verb - to tear or cut apart roughly
There are 6 letters in RIPPED: D E I P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIPPED plus a wildcard: RIPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIPPED
Images for RIPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.