Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIER exist?
Definitions of PIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles
- noun - (architecture) a vertical supporting structure (as a portion of wall between two doors or windows)
- noun - a support for two adjacent bridge spans
- A platform extending from a shore over water and supported by piles or pillars, used to secure, protect, and provide access to ships or boats.
- Such a structure used predominantly for entertainment.
- A supporting structure at the junction of connecting spans of a bridge.
- A pillar, rectangular in cross section, supporting an arch or roof.
- The portion of a wall between windows.
- A reinforcing structure that projects from a wall; a buttress.
- noun - a structure extending from land out over water
There are 4 letters in PIER: E I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIER plus a wildcard: PIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIER
Images for PIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.