Scrabble word: PIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIER exist?
Definitions of PIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles
- noun - (architecture) a vertical supporting structure (as a portion of wall between two doors or windows)
- noun - a support for two adjacent bridge spans
- A platform extending from a shore over water and supported by piles or pillars, used to secure, protect, and provide access to ships or boats.
- Such a structure used predominantly for entertainment.
- A supporting structure at the junction of connecting spans of a bridge.
- A pillar, rectangular in cross section, supporting an arch or roof.
- The portion of a wall between windows.
- A reinforcing structure that projects from a wall; a buttress.
- noun - a structure extending from land out over water