Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPE exist?
Definitions of TRIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - lining of the stomach of a ruminant (especially a bovine) used as food
- noun - nonsensical talk or writing
- The light-colored, rubbery lining of the stomach of cattle or other ruminants, used as food.
- Something of no value; rubbish.
- n - a part of the stomach of a ruminant that is used as food
There are 5 letters in TRIPE: E I P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIPE plus a wildcard: TRIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIPE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIPE
- tripe Curry (Photo by Ian_Fennflickr )
- weird foods
- tripe - Chefs Resources
- Ingredients for Fried tripe
- Veal tripe consisting of rumen and reticulum. Photograph Bon Appetit ...
- Honeycomb tripe
- tripe The Blog Up North
- tripe CURRY
- BananaViews Blog Archive Menudo Are You A Fan