Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPE exist?
Definitions of TRIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - lining of the stomach of a ruminant (especially a bovine) used as food
- noun - nonsensical talk or writing
- The light-colored, rubbery lining of the stomach of cattle or other ruminants, used as food.
- Something of no value; rubbish.
- noun - a part of the stomach of a ruminant that is used as food
There are 5 letters in TRIPE: E I P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIPE plus a wildcard: TRIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIPE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.