Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIP exist?
Definitions of TRIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a journey for some purpose (usually including the return)
- noun - a hallucinatory experience induced by drugs
- noun - an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
- noun - an exciting or stimulating experience
- noun - a catch mechanism that acts as a switch
- noun - a light or nimble tread
- noun - an unintentional but embarrassing blunder
- verb - miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- verb - cause to stumble
- verb - make a trip for pleasure
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - get high, stoned, or drugged
- A going from one place to another; a journey.
- A stumble or fall.
- A maneuver causing someone to stumble or fall.
- A mistake.
- A hallucinatory experience induced by a psychedelic drug: an acid trip.
- An intense, stimulating, or exciting experience: a power trip.
- A usually temporary but absorbing interest: a health food trip.
- A certain way of life or situation: “deny that his reclusiveness is some sort of deliberate star trip” (Patricia Bosworth).
- A light or nimble tread.
- A device, such as a pawl, for triggering a mechanism.
- The action of such a device.
- To stumble.
- To move nimbly with light, rapid steps; skip.
- To be released, as a tooth on an escapement wheel in a watch.
- To make a trip.
- To have a drug-induced hallucination.
- To cause to stumble or fall.
- To trap or catch in an error or inconsistency.
- To release a catch, trigger, or switch, thereby setting something in operation.
- To raise (an anchor) from the bottom.
- To tip or turn (a yardarm) into a position for lowering.
- To lift (an upper mast) in order to remove the fid before lowering.
- verb - to miss one's step in walking or running
There are 4 letters in TRIP: I P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIP plus a wildcard: TRIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIP
Images for TRIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.