Scrabble word: PRINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRINT exist?
Definitions of PRINT in dictionaries:
- noun - the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication
- noun - a picture or design printed from an engraving
- noun - a visible indication made on a surface
- noun - availability in printed form
- noun - a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it)
- noun - a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers)
- noun - a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
- verb - put into print
- verb - write as if with print
- verb - make into a print
- verb - reproduce by printing
- A device or an implement, such as a stamp, die, or seal, used to press markings onto or into a surface.
- Something formed or marked by such a device.
- Lettering or other impressions produced in ink from type by a printing press or other means.
- Matter so produced; printed material.
- Printed state or form.
- A printed publication, such as a magazine or newspaper.
- Printed matter.
- A design or picture transferred from an engraved plate, wood block, lithographic stone, or other medium.
- A photographic image transferred to paper or a similar surface, usually from a negative.
- A copy of a film or movie.
- A fabric or garment with a dyed pattern that has been pressed onto it, usually by engraved rollers.
- The pattern itself.
- To press (a mark or design, for example) onto or into a surface.
- To make an impression on or in (a surface) with a device such as a stamp, seal, or die.
- To press (a stamp or similar device) onto or into a surface to leave a marking.
- To produce by means of pressed type on a paper surface, with or as if with a printing press.
- To offer in printed form; publish.
- To write (something) in characters similar to those commonly used in print.
- To impress firmly in the mind or memory.
- To produce a photographic image from (a negative, for example) by passing light through film onto a photosensitive surface, especially sensitized paper.
- To work as a printer.
- To produce printed material.
- To produce something in printed form by means of a printing press or other reproduction process.
- To write characters similar to those commonly used in print.
- Of, relating to, writing for, or constituting printed publications: a print journalist; print coverage.
- In printed or published form: denials that were to be found in print.
- Offered for sale by a publisher: books that are still in print.
- verb - to produce by pressed type on a surface
There are 5 letters in PRINT: I N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRINT plus a wildcard: PRINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRINT
Images for PRINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.