Scrabble word: TURNIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURNIP exist?
Definitions of TURNIP in dictionaries:
- noun - widely cultivated plant having a large fleshy edible white or yellow root
- noun - root of any of several members of the mustard family
- A widely cultivated Eurasian plant (Brassica rapa) of the mustard family, having a large, fleshy, edible yellow or white root.
- The root of this plant, eaten as a vegetable.
- noun - an edible plant root
There are 6 letters in TURNIP: I N P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURNIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURNIP plus a wildcard: TURNIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURNIP
Images for TURNIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.