Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TURNIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURNIP exist?
Definitions of TURNIP in dictionaries:
- noun - widely cultivated plant having a large fleshy edible white or yellow root
- noun - root of any of several members of the mustard family
- A widely cultivated Eurasian plant (Brassica rapa) of the mustard family, having a large, fleshy, edible yellow or white root.
- The root of this plant, eaten as a vegetable.
- n - an edible plant root
There are 6 letters in TURNIP: I N P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURNIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURNIP plus a wildcard: TURNIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURNIP
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURNIP
- Fileturnip 2622027.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The turnip
- turnips are easy to confuse with rutabaga and kohlrabi but rutabagas ...
- the turnip or white turnip brassica rapa var rapa is a root vegetable ...
- VERTUS turnip. turnips have been eaten since pre-historic times This ...
- turnips - Best In Season
- turnip Fruit and Vegetable Green Smoothie Recipe Weight Loss Blog ...
- turnips are versatile treat them like potatoes or add to any ...
- How to Grow turnips Backyard Gardening Blog
- Vegetables Vegetable Seeds All Other Vegetable Seeds turnip Oasis
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.