Scrabble word: PURITAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURITAN exist?
Definitions of PURITAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a group of English Protestants who in the 16th and 17th centuries thought that the Protestant Reformation under Elizabeth was incomplete and advocated the simplification and regulation of forms of worship
- noun - someone who adheres to strict religious principles
- noun - a person excessively concerned about propriety and decorum
- A member of a group of English Protestants who in the 16th and 17th centuries advocated strict religious discipline along with simplification of the ceremonies and creeds of the Church of England.
- Of or relating to the Puritans or Puritanism.
- noun - a rigorously moral or religious person
There are 7 letters in PURITAN: A I N P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURITAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURITAN plus a wildcard: PURITAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURITAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURITAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.