Scrabble word: PAINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAINT exist?
Definitions of PAINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid)
- noun - (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court
- noun - makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
- verb - make a painting
- verb - apply paint to
- verb - make a painting of
- verb - apply a liquid to
- A liquid mixture, usually of a solid pigment in a liquid vehicle, used as a decorative or protective coating.
- The thin, dry film formed by such a mixture when applied to a surface.
- The solid pigment before it is mixed with a vehicle.
- A cosmetic, such as rouge, that is used to give color to the face; makeup.
- See pinto.
- To make (a picture) with paints.
- To represent in a picture with paints.
- To depict vividly in words.
- To coat or decorate with paint: paint a house.
- To apply cosmetics to.
- To apply medicine to; swab: paint a wound.
- To display (graphic data) on a video terminal.
- To practice the art of painting pictures.
- To cover something with paint.
- To apply cosmetics to oneself: “Let her paint an inch thick, to this favor she must come” (Shakespeare).
- To serve as a surface to be coated with paint: These nonporous surfaces paint badly with a brush.
- verb - to make a representation of with paints (coloring substances)
There are 5 letters in PAINT: A I N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAINT plus a wildcard: PAINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAINT
Images for PAINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.