Scrabble word: PAINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAINT exist?
Definitions of PAINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid)
- noun - (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court
- noun - makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
- verb - make a painting
- verb - apply paint to
- verb - make a painting of
- verb - apply a liquid to
- A liquid mixture, usually of a solid pigment in a liquid vehicle, used as a decorative or protective coating.
- The thin, dry film formed by such a mixture when applied to a surface.
- The solid pigment before it is mixed with a vehicle.
- A cosmetic, such as rouge, that is used to give color to the face; makeup.
- See pinto.
- To make (a picture) with paints.
- To represent in a picture with paints.
- To depict vividly in words.
- To coat or decorate with paint: paint a house.
- To apply cosmetics to.
- To apply medicine to; swab: paint a wound.
- To display (graphic data) on a video terminal.
- To practice the art of painting pictures.
- To cover something with paint.
- To apply cosmetics to oneself: “Let her paint an inch thick, to this favor she must come” (Shakespeare).
- To serve as a surface to be coated with paint: These nonporous surfaces paint badly with a brush.
- verb - to make a representation of with paints (coloring substances)