Scrabble word: PATINA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATINA exist?
Definitions of PATINA in dictionaries:
- noun - a fine coating of oxide on the surface of a metal
- A thin greenish layer, usually basic copper sulfate, that forms on copper or copper alloys, such as bronze, as a result of corrosion.
- The sheen on any surface, produced by age and use.
- A change in appearance produced by long-standing behavior, practice, or use: a face etched with a patina of fine lines and tiny wrinkles.
- adj - a green film that forms on bronze [n -NAE or -NAS] : PATINAED