Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATINA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATINA exist?
Definitions of PATINA in dictionaries:
- noun - a fine coating of oxide on the surface of a metal
- A thin greenish layer, usually basic copper sulfate, that forms on copper or copper alloys, such as bronze, as a result of corrosion.
- The sheen on any surface, produced by age and use.
- A change in appearance produced by long-standing behavior, practice, or use: a face etched with a patina of fine lines and tiny wrinkles.
- adj - a green film that forms on bronze [n -NAE or -NAS] : PATINAED
There are 6 letters in PATINA: A A I N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATINA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATINA plus a wildcard: PATINA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATINA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATINA
- Copper patina - B
- About patina Finishes patina Samples
- Copper patina Unreal Art of Stacy DAguiar
- ... patina colors. The most patina mixes are derived from oyster shells
- Copper patina Gate II 9 Aged patina - by newTim LumberJocks.com ...
- Amazon.com CBK Home Fleur De Lis Copper patina Bookends Set of 2
- Etched Copper Sheet Metal patina Copper Sheet Metal French Words ...
- patina on structure gel
- Copper patina
- patina Finish Samples