Scrabble word: PATINA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATINA exist?
Definitions of PATINA in dictionaries:
- noun - a fine coating of oxide on the surface of a metal
- A thin greenish layer, usually basic copper sulfate, that forms on copper or copper alloys, such as bronze, as a result of corrosion.
- The sheen on any surface, produced by age and use.
- A change in appearance produced by long-standing behavior, practice, or use: a face etched with a patina of fine lines and tiny wrinkles.
- adj - a green film that forms on bronze [n -NAE or -NAS] : PATINAED
There are 6 letters in PATINA: A A I N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATINA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATINA plus a wildcard: PATINA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATINA
Images for PATINA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.