Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATNIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATNIP exist?
Definitions of CATNIP in dictionaries:
- noun - hairy aromatic perennial herb having whorls of small white purple-spotted flowers in a terminal spike
- A hairy, aromatic perennial herb (Nepeta cataria) in the mint family, native to Eurasia and containing an aromatic oil to which cats are strongly attracted.
- Any of various other mostly aromatic plants in the genus Nepeta, cultivated for their ornamental foliage and clusters of blue, lavender, or white flowers.
- n - an aromatic herb
There are 6 letters in CATNIP: A C I N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATNIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATNIP plus a wildcard: CATNIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATNIP
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATNIP
- What is catnip
- catnip foliage.
- am still harvesting bags full of fresh catnip and it drives the ...
- free catnip herb pictures
- catnip-Heirloom Herb Seed catnip NON-GMO-Heirloom Herb Seed-catnip ...
- Alaska catnip - Matanuska Thunder Struck
- catnip Photos Trees and Flowers Pictures
- catnip Moonlight Mile Herb Farm 2008
- Filecatnip flowers.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- catnip is famous for attracting cats but what is less well known is ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.