Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTIC exist?
Definitions of ANTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- verb - act as or like a clown
- adj - ludicrously odd
- A ludicrous or extravagant act or gesture; a caper.
- A buffoon, especially a performing clown.
- v - to act in a clownish manner
There are 5 letters in ANTIC: A C I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTIC plus a wildcard: ANTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTIC
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTIC
- Proctor Micro-antic Electric (Click to Enlarge.)
- antic Clock Screensaver - feel the medieval atmosphere
- atlanticantic a really excellent street fair and music event ...
- Miroslav antic
- antic ruins in Myra Antalya umit isikdag
- miku - antic Cafe Photo (11483910) - Fanpop fanclubs
- antic Cafe promoting antic Cafe (2009)
- oliver antic 450x290 oliver antic
- Egiptul antic
- MIKU SAKURA - antic Cafe Photo (11484174) - Fanpop fanclubs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.