Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATKIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATKIN exist?
Definitions of CATKIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a cylindrical spikelike inflorescence
- A usually dense, cylindrical, often drooping cluster of unisexual, apetalous flowers found in willows, birches, and oaks.
- n - a flower cluster
There are 6 letters in CATKIN: A C I K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATKIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATKIN plus a wildcard: CATKIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATKIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATKIN
- catkin color
- Betulaceae Corylus avellana Lewis cultivated near Portland ...
- Sarah Simblet working in pencil on the alder catkin drawing
- Ostrya virginiana (hophornbeam) - flower - fall catkin image
- (Tamaricaceae)- ...
- Some examples that the Groundhog was wrong
- Willow catkins
- Week 3 Laboratory
- More about seasonal wedding flowers. seasonal_wedding_flowers.jpg
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.