Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATION exist?
Definitions of CATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a positively charged ion
- An ion or group of ions having a positive charge and characteristically moving toward the negative electrode in electrolysis.
- adj - a positively charged ion [n -S] : CATIONIC
There are 6 letters in CATION: A C I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATION plus a wildcard: CATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATION
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATION
- FileZundel-cation.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Opiniones de Catin
- Heavy positive ions are 1800times greater than the negative ion so ...
- cation Formation (graphic)
- FileMethylmercury-cation-3D-vdW.png - Wikipedia the free ...
- Predicting Monatomic cation Charges
- Catin en agua - Imgenes - Mediateca EducaMadrid. Imgenes ...
- Filecationanion exchanger.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Unit 12 Chapter 2 -cation Exchange &cation Exchange Capacity
- To illustrate the above concepts regarding the loss of gain of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.