Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACONITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACONITE exist?
Definitions of ACONITE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various usually poisonous plants of the genus Aconitum having tuberous roots and palmately lobed leaves and blue or white flowers
- Any of various, usually poisonous perennial herbs of the genus Aconitum, having tuberous roots, palmately lobed leaves, blue or white flowers with large hoodlike upper sepals, and an aggregate of follicles.
- The dried poisonous roots of these plants, used as a source of drugs.
- adj - a poisonous herb [n -S] : ACONITIC
There are 7 letters in ACONITE: A C E I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACONITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACONITE plus a wildcard: ACONITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACONITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACONITE
- Homeopathic aconite for your Pet Animal Communicator Forum
- Winter aconite - Other Flower Bulbs & Tubers - Thompson & Morgan
- Ancient Drugs in D&D 3e4e Part 2 aconite (with yellow flowers ...
- Modern Herbal aconite Herb
- aconite Aconitum napellus Monkshood HomeoPup
- Monkshood aconite ( Aconitum carmichaelii) a beautiful hardy ...
- Return from Winter aconite to the Plant and Flower Guide
- Farming Friends Winter aconite
- Winter aconite WitchHazel Early Spring Road Followed
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.