Scrabble word: CREATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREATION exist?
Definitions of CREATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the human act of creating
- noun - an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
- noun - the event that occurred at the beginning of something
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- noun - (theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- The act of creating.
- The fact or state of having been created.
- The act of investing with a new office or title.
- The world and all things in it.
- The act of God by which the world was brought into existence.
- An original product of human invention or artistic imagination: the latest creation in the field of computer design.
- noun - something created
There are 8 letters in CREATION: A C E I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREATION plus a wildcard: CREATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.