Scrabble word: ANORECTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANORECTIC exist?
Definitions of ANORECTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person suffering from anorexia nervosa
- adj - suffering from anorexia nervosa
- adj - causing loss of appetite
- Marked by loss of appetite.
- Suppressing or causing loss of appetite.
- Of or affected with anorexia nervosa.
- One who is affected with anorexia nervosa.
- An anorectic drug.
There are 9 letters in ANORECTIC: A C C E I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANORECTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANORECTIC plus a wildcard: ANORECTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANORECTIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANORECTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.