Scrabble word: ORIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORIENT exist?
Definitions of ORIENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the countries of Asia
- noun - the hemisphere that includes Eurasia and Africa and Australia
- verb - be oriented
- verb - determine one's position with reference to another point
- verb - cause to point
- verb - familiarize (someone) with new surroundings or circumstances
- verb - adjust to a specific need or market
- The luster characteristic of a pearl of high quality.
- A pearl having exceptional luster.
- The place on the horizon where the sun rises; the east.
- Having exceptional luster: orient gemstones.
- Eastern; oriental.
- Rising in the sky; ascending.
- To locate or place in a particular relation to the points of the compass: orient the swimming pool north and south.
- To locate or place (something) so as to face the east, especially to build (a church) with the nave laid out west to east and the main altar at the eastern end.
- To align or position with respect to a point or system of reference: oriented the telescope toward the moon; oriented her interests toward health care.
- To determine the bearings of.
- To make familiar with or adjusted to facts, principles, or a situation.
- To focus (the content of a story or film, for example) toward the concerns and interests of a specific group.
- To turn toward the east.
- To become adjusted or aligned.
- verb - to adjust in relation to something else
There are 6 letters in ORIENT: E I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORIENT plus a wildcard: ORIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORIENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORIENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.