Scrabble word: JOINTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOINTER exist?
Definitions of JOINTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a long carpenter's plane used to shape the edges of boards so they will fit together
- adj - united or combined
- adj - affecting or involving two or more
- adj - involving both houses of a legislature
- A machine or tool used in making joints.
- A tool used to cut grooves indicating the joints in cement.
- A triangular attachment to a plow used in covering trash or refuse.
- verb - to fit together by means of a junction