Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOINTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOINTER exist?
Definitions of JOINTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a long carpenter's plane used to shape the edges of boards so they will fit together
- adj - united or combined
- adj - affecting or involving two or more
- adj - involving both houses of a legislature
- A machine or tool used in making joints.
- A tool used to cut grooves indicating the joints in cement.
- A triangular attachment to a plow used in covering trash or refuse.
- verb - to fit together by means of a junction
There are 7 letters in JOINTER: E I J N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOINTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOINTER plus a wildcard: JOINTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOINTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JOINTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.