Scrabble word: INTO
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTO exist?
Definitions of INTO in dictionaries:
- To the inside or interior of: went into the house.
- To the activity or occupation of: recent college graduates who go into banking.
- To the condition, state, or form of: dishes breaking into pieces; changed into a butterfly.
- So as to be in or be included in: parties entering into an agreement; wrote a new character into the play.
- Interested in or involved with: They are into vegetarianism.
- To a point within the limits of a period of time or extent of space: well into the week.
- In the direction of; toward: looked into the distance; pointed into the sky.
- Against: crashed into a tree.
- As a divisor of: The number 3 goes into 9 three times.
- prep - to the inside of
There are 4 letters in INTO: I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTO plus a wildcard: INTO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTO
Images for INTO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.