Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOINT exist?
Definitions of JOINT in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- noun - a disreputable place of entertainment
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- noun - junction by which parts or objects are joined together
- noun - marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- verb - fit as if by joints
- verb - provide with a joint
- verb - fasten with a joint
- verb - separate (meat) at the joint
- adj - united or combined
- adj - affecting or involving two or more
- adj - involving both houses of a legislature
- A place or part at which two or more things are joined.
- A way in which two or more things are joined: a mortise-and-tenon joint; flexible joints.
- A point of articulation between two or more bones, especially such a connection that allows motion.
- A point in the exoskeleton of an invertebrate at which movable parts join, as along the leg of an arthropod.
- An articulation on a fruit or stem, such as the node of a grass stem.
- A fracture or crack in a rock mass along which no appreciable movement has occurred.
- A large cut of meat for roasting.
- A cheap or disreputable gathering place: “The tavern is... just a joint with Formica tables, a vinyl floor, lights over the mirrors” (Scott Turow).
- A building or dwelling.
- A prison.
- A marijuana cigarette.
- A penis.
- Shared by or common to two or more: our joint presence; a joint income-tax return.
- Sharing with another or others: a joint tenant.
- Formed or characterized by cooperation or united action: joint military maneuvers.
- Involving both houses of a legislature: a joint session of Congress.
- Regarded as one legal body; united in identity of interest or liability.
- Involving two or more variables.
- To combine or attach with a joint or joints: securely jointed the sides of the drawer.
- To provide or construct with joints: joint a boom on a crane.
- To separate (meat) at the joints.
- Dislocated, as a bone.
- Not harmonious; inconsistent.
- Out of order; inauspicious or unsatisfactory.
- In bad spirits or humor; out of sorts.
- v - to fit together by means of a junction
There are 5 letters in JOINT: I J N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOINT plus a wildcard: JOINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOINT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JOINT
- Filejoint.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filejoint(detail).jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileUnrolled joint.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Synovial joints - Medicalook Human Anatomy organs
- joints are the areas where two or more bones meet. Most joints are ...
- femmefrugality joint.
- Learn to roll a joint at Cannabis World Wide
- Roll The Cross joint From Pineapple Express Weed Smokers Guide
- All About joints