Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOINT exist?
Definitions of JOINT in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- noun - a disreputable place of entertainment
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- noun - junction by which parts or objects are joined together
- noun - marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- verb - fit as if by joints
- verb - provide with a joint
- verb - fasten with a joint
- verb - separate (meat) at the joint
- adj - united or combined
- adj - affecting or involving two or more
- adj - involving both houses of a legislature
- A place or part at which two or more things are joined.
- A way in which two or more things are joined: a mortise-and-tenon joint; flexible joints.
- A point of articulation between two or more bones, especially such a connection that allows motion.
- A point in the exoskeleton of an invertebrate at which movable parts join, as along the leg of an arthropod.
- An articulation on a fruit or stem, such as the node of a grass stem.
- A fracture or crack in a rock mass along which no appreciable movement has occurred.
- A large cut of meat for roasting.
- A cheap or disreputable gathering place: “The tavern is... just a joint with Formica tables, a vinyl floor, lights over the mirrors” (Scott Turow).
- A building or dwelling.
- A prison.
- A marijuana cigarette.
- A penis.
- Shared by or common to two or more: our joint presence; a joint income-tax return.
- Sharing with another or others: a joint tenant.
- Formed or characterized by cooperation or united action: joint military maneuvers.
- Involving both houses of a legislature: a joint session of Congress.
- Regarded as one legal body; united in identity of interest or liability.
- Involving two or more variables.
- To combine or attach with a joint or joints: securely jointed the sides of the drawer.
- To provide or construct with joints: joint a boom on a crane.
- To separate (meat) at the joints.
- Dislocated, as a bone.
- Not harmonious; inconsistent.
- Out of order; inauspicious or unsatisfactory.
- In bad spirits or humor; out of sorts.
- verb - to fit together by means of a junction
There are 5 letters in JOINT: I J N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOINT plus a wildcard: JOINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOINT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JOINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.