Scrabble word: JOINTS
Is JOINTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JOINTS in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- noun - a disreputable place of entertainment
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- noun - junction by which parts or objects are joined together
- noun - marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- verb - fit as if by joints
- verb - provide with a joint
- verb - fasten with a joint
- verb - separate (meat) at the joint
- verb - to fit together by means of a junction
There are 6 letters in JOINTS: I J N O S T
Click to search all anagrams of JOINTS plus a wildcard: JOINTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOINTS
Images for JOINTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.