Scrabble word: JOIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOIN exist?
Definitions of JOIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- verb - become part of
- verb - cause to become joined or linked
- verb - come into the company of
- verb - make contact or come together
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- To put or bring together so as to make continuous or form a unit: join two boards with nails; joined hands in a circle.
- To put or bring into close association or relationship: were joined by marriage; join forces.
- To connect (points), as with a straight line.
- To meet and merge with: where the creek joins the river.
- To become a part or member of: join a club.
- To come into the company of: joined the group in the waiting room.
- To participate with in an act or activity: The committee joins me in welcoming you.
- To adjoin.
- To engage in; enter into: Opposing armies joined battle on the plain.
- To come together so as to form a connection: where the two bones join.
- To act together; form an alliance: The two factions joined to oppose the measure.
- To become a member of a group.
- A joint; a junction.
- adv - to bring together so as to form a whole [v UNITED, UNITING, UNITES] : UNITEDLY