Is JOIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- verb - become part of
- verb - cause to become joined or linked
- verb - come into the company of
- verb - make contact or come together
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- To put or bring together so as to make continuous or form a unit: join two boards with nails; joined hands in a circle.
- To put or bring into close association or relationship: were joined by marriage; join forces.
- To connect (points), as with a straight line.
- To meet and merge with: where the creek joins the river.
- To become a part or member of: join a club.
- To come into the company of: joined the group in the waiting room.
- To participate with in an act or activity: The committee joins me in welcoming you.
- To adjoin.
- To engage in; enter into: Opposing armies joined battle on the plain.
- To come together so as to form a connection: where the two bones join.
- To act together; form an alliance: The two factions joined to oppose the measure.
- To become a member of a group.
- A joint; a junction.
- adv - to bring together so as to form a whole [v UNITED, UNITING, UNITES] : UNITEDLY
There are 4 letters in JOIN: I J N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOIN, to go: JOIN?
Rearrange the letters in JOIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOIN
What's nearby JOIN
Lookup in Wiki for JOIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOIN"