Scrabble word: NOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOTE exist?
Definitions of NOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief written record
- noun - a short personal letter
- noun - a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound
- noun - a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling
- noun - a characteristic emotional quality
- noun - a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- noun - a comment or instruction (usually added)
- noun - high status importance owing to marked superiority
- noun - a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
- verb - make mention of
- verb - notice or perceive
- verb - observe with care or pay close attention to
- verb - make a written note of
- A brief record, especially one written down to aid the memory: took notes during the lecture.
- A brief informal letter.
- A formal written diplomatic or official communication.
- A comment or an explanation, as on a passage in a text.
- A piece of paper currency.
- A certificate issued by a government or a bank and sometimes negotiable as money.
- A promissory note.
- A tone of definite pitch.
- A symbol for such a tone, indicating pitch by its position on the staff and duration by its shape.
- A key of an instrument, such as a piano.
- The characteristic vocal sound made by a songbird or other animal: the clear note of a cardinal.
- Importance; consequence: Nothing of note happened.
- Notice; observation: quietly took note of the scene.
- A song, melody, or tune.
- To observe carefully; notice.
- To make a note of; write down: noted the time of each arrival.
- To show; indicate: a reporter who is careful to note sources of information.
- To make mention of; remark: noted the lateness of their arrival.
- verb - to write down
There are 4 letters in NOTE: E N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOTE plus a wildcard: NOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOTE
Images for NOTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.