Scrabble word: TOKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOKEN exist?
Definitions of TOKEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an individual instance of a type of symbol
- noun - something serving as a sign of something else
- noun - a metal or plastic disk that can be redeemed or used in designated slot machines
- noun - something of sentimental value
- adj - insignificantly small
- Something serving as an indication, a proof, or an expression of something else; a sign: “Tears are queer tokens of happiness” (Eugene O’Neill).
- Something that signifies or evidences authority, validity, or identity: The scepter is a token of regal status.
- A distinguishing feature or characteristic.
- One that represents a group, as an employee whose presence is used to deflect from the employer criticism or accusations of discrimination.
- A keepsake or souvenir.
- A piece of stamped metal used as a substitute for currency: subway tokens.
- Done as an indication or a pledge: a token payment.
- Perfunctory; minimal: a token gesture of reconciliation; token resistance.
- Merely symbolic: a token woman on the board of directors.
- verb - to serve as a sign of