Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOKEN exist?
Definitions of TOKEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an individual instance of a type of symbol
- noun - something serving as a sign of something else
- noun - a metal or plastic disk that can be redeemed or used in designated slot machines
- noun - something of sentimental value
- adj - insignificantly small
- Something serving as an indication, a proof, or an expression of something else; a sign: “Tears are queer tokens of happiness” (Eugene O’Neill).
- Something that signifies or evidences authority, validity, or identity: The scepter is a token of regal status.
- A distinguishing feature or characteristic.
- One that represents a group, as an employee whose presence is used to deflect from the employer criticism or accusations of discrimination.
- A keepsake or souvenir.
- A piece of stamped metal used as a substitute for currency: subway tokens.
- Done as an indication or a pledge: a token payment.
- Perfunctory; minimal: a token gesture of reconciliation; token resistance.
- Merely symbolic: a token woman on the board of directors.
- verb - to serve as a sign of
There are 5 letters in TOKEN: E K N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOKEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOKEN plus a wildcard: TOKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOKEN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOKEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.